What is Vinali?
Vinali from the Nutrifii range developed by ARIIX is an ideal supplement for anyone looking to counter the effects of aging and improve whole-body wellness.
A powerful combo of grape seed extract, vitamin C, bioflavonoids, minerals, and phytonutrients, this natural food supplement protects the cells from oxidative stress, boosts the immune system, and promotes collagen formation for more beautiful skin.
Vinali capsules are made from a plant-based ingredient and are 100% vegan, gluten-free, and halal.
What is Vinali Good For? The Benefits of Taking Vinali.
Vinali Protects the Body from Oxidative Stress
Oxidative stress occurs when free radicals overwhelm the body’s defenses and cause damage to cells.
These unstable molecules are typically produced as your body breaks down nutrients. However, free radicals can also come from environmental sources like tobacco smoke, UV light, air pollution, and alcohol/drug use.
Oxidative stress contributes to premature aging. Science has also linked oxidative stress to several diseases and disorders, including:
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Neurogenerative disorders, including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
A diet rich in antioxidants can help prevent the formation of free radicals. Vinali contains some of the strongest antioxidants known to science — grape seed extract, vitamin C, and beta-carotin – to protect the body from the effects of oxidative stress.
Vinali for Healthy Skin
Vitamin C helps to reduce swelling of cuts and burns and promotes the healing of wounds, burns, and tattoos. The bioflavonoids in Vinali prevent the oxidation of Vitamin C, amplifying its beneficial action on your body.
Your skin will become more elastic and supple, while scars, cellulite, stretch marks, eczema, and other imperfections will become less noticeable.
Immune System Support
The Vitamin C and other antioxidants in Vinali also help boost your immune system, leaving your body better able to defend against illness-causing bacteria and viruses.
By supporting your adrenal glands, Vinali helps you maintain an optimal energy level and gives your body the power to resist and repair the damage caused by free radicals that can interfere with normal immune function.
Vinali is Great for Your Eyes
Vinali helps reduce the adverse effects of glare, improve night vision, alleviate eye fatigue, and possibly provide relief from certain vision disorders, including cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
Improved Blood Circulation
Vinali helps tone your blood vessels, improves venous circulation, and may even provide relief from varicose veins, numbness, tingling, painful cramps, and vascular insufficiency.
Support for Brain, Nervous System, and Musculoskeletal Health
Rich in antioxidants, Vinali is an excellent anti-inflammatory and helps keep the teeth, bones, joints, and intervertebral discs in good condition. This natural supplement also works directly on the lungs to relieve the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, hay fever, and other respiratory disorders.
And because it contains antioxidants that can cross the blood-brain barrier, Vinali protects brain tissue and supports a healthy nervous system.
Take a Look at Vinali’s Ingredients
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract is rich in many powerful antioxidants, including phenolic acids, anthocyanins, flavonoids, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). When used with Vitamin C, a synergetic effect occurs, making grape seed extract even more potent.
- Help lower blood pressure and support cardiovascular health
- Promote brain, skin, and eye health
- Fight damage caused by free radicals
- Improve collagen levels and support bone health
- Improve kidney and liver function
- Inhibit the growth of infectious pathogens, includingCampylobacter, coli, many strains of Staphylococcus aureus, and Candida.
- Enhance wound healing
Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin naturally present in some foods. Unlike other animals, humans can’t synthesize Vitamin C, making it an essential dietary component.
Each dose of Vinali provides 310mg of Vitamin C sourced from mineral ascorbates and whole foods, including green peppers and alma fruit extract.
- Crucial for the formation and maintenance of collagen, the basis of connective tissue found in skin, ligaments, cartilage, vertebral discs, joint linings, capillary walls, bones, and teeth.
- Essential for maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- Supports the adrenal glands to boost immunity and help produce energy.
- Limits the formation of certain carcinogens, modulates the immune response, and possibly reduces oxidative damage that can lead to cancer.
Acerola cherry is native to tropical regions of the Western Hemisphere and has traditionally been used to treat liver ailments, diarrhea, dysentery, coughs, and colds. The plant’s fruit reportedly contains higher amounts of vitamin C than even oranges and strawberries. It is also a very significant source of vitamin A, another powerful antioxidant.
The Acerola Cherry contained in Vinali:
- Provides nutritional support to the immune system
- Protects against free radical damage with its antioxidant abilities
- Protects and tones the blood vessels, promotes healthy circulation
- Supports tissue development and aids in collagen production
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress that can damage brain cells and neurons.
- Improves the appearance of dull, dry, or irritated skin.
How Do You Take Vinali?
We recommend taking one or two Vinali capsules each day, preferably with meals. However, be sure not to exceed the recommended dosage, as too much Vitamin C can upset your stomach.
As with any supplement, people who are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking Vinali.
Where Can You Purchase Vinali?
Vinali can be purchased at our very own health and wellness store online here at The Perfect Nutrition.
To see more product details, you can visit our product page for Vináli here.